My book got ready just in time for the Dehradun Litfest.
If you like my articles, I am sure you will also like the book. It has 46 chapters and some 30 b/w photos in the text. I will copy the table of content after the links.
It’s available in India for Rs 499. Signed copies are also available.
For a gift pack of 5 there is a 20 per cent discount (separate link)
Since it is not yet available on Amazon.com (it is coming i am told), the publisher will send it abroad, too. Please contact email@example.com
In India, it is now available with the publisher Garuda Prakashan, on Flipkart and on Amazon.in.
Here are the 4 links
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07LDQVYFX?ref=myi_title_dp (Amazon charges Rs 50 extra for shipping)
Thank you India
A Western Woman’s Journey to the Wisdom of Yoga
By Maria Wirth
- with Osho in Pune and Kriya Yoga
- in the jungle and Swami Vivekananda
- Encounter with a 300 year-old Sadhu: Devaraha Baba
- Nobody there behind those eyes of Anandamayi Ma
- Atmananda, a woman from Austria
- Rishikesh and Yamunotri in Himalaya
- God – who is that?
- Love in India
- Sri Aurobindo and Auroville, the city of the future
- A conference on modern science and India’s wisdom
- The perfect missionary – Swami Chinmayananda
- A beautiful youth – Babaji of Haidakhan
- Abdullah’s death
- Born again and again
- The Dalai Lama’s home in India
- In favour of the wandering monk: Kumbh Mela
- Ramlila in Varanasi
- Ayodhya – the birthplace of Ram
- Ramana Maharshi and the most important question
- Miracles, faith and hope: with Satya Sai Baba in Puttaparthi
- No proof, yet fully convinced
- Light and its shadow
- Murder in the temple
- Intimate with the Avatar
- Karunamayi’s motherly advice
- Shantivanam – a Christian ashram
- A coffee planter guru in Kodagu
- “Don’t think!” – Poonja‘s good, difficult advice
- Life in Kodagu
- Surrender and testing times
- Does one need a guru?
- Mata Amritananda or Amma
- in Amma’s Ashram
- Happy through breathing: with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- in Gangotri
- Insights from a VIP sadhu
- in Rishikesh with Eckhart Tolle
- Intimations from Beyond
- Macaulays children
- English education – a big blunder
- Mischievous accusations: ‘Hindu terror’ and ‘rape culture’
- Caste system – stick to beat Hindus with
- Baba Ramdev – a Yogic powerhouse
- The world is in need of Indian wisdom
Hope you enjoy reading it.